- 290g chocolate "selection dark 70%"
- 130g yolks
- 60g eggs
- 150g sugar
- 50g water
- 90g warm cream 35% (70°C)
- 450g whipped cream 35%
1. Melt the chocolate "selection Madagascar 72%" and heat it to 45°C.
2. Boil the sugar with the water to 121°C
3. Then put the yolks and eggs into a mash tun and add the hot syrup, beating continuously.
4. Beat until light and fluffy, at a temperature of 35°C it will normally be perfectly fluffy and at the right temperature to mix the mousse
5. Then add the hot cream to the chocolate "selection Madagascar 72%" and mix to obtain a nice smooth ganache.
6. Mix the whipped pâte à bombe under the ganache
7. Finally, mix in the whipped cream.