- 470g cream 35%
- 96g yolks
- 48g sugar
- 360g chocolate "Selection Milk"
1. Bring the cream to the boil with the sugar
2. mix 1/3 of the boiling mass with the yolks
3. Then add the yolk mixture to the remaining boiling mass and heat to a temperature of 83°C while stirring well
4. Remove from the heat and continue to stir for about 20 seconds.
5. Pour onto the chocolate drops and mix until homogenous.
(Processing can be done either when the mass is still lukewarm or when the mass has cooled and risen in the refrigerator)